Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Questions: Student of the month

 (Interviewing Analisa S.)

1) Why? OR Why do you think you got chosen?
 - I didn't even know I was nominated
2) Are you feeling a sense of accomplishment right now?
 -Yes, definitely.
3) How many people did you have to kill to get this award?
 - None! Violence isn't the answer.
4) When did you find out about being nominated for this award?
 - I was chilling out in my room when my mom came in and handed me a letter from the school.
5) What did you do to achieve this award?
 - I worked really hard and never gave up.
6) Do you agree or disagree with their decision
 - I agree because I did everything I could.
7) Whose your role model?
 - My Mother
8) Will you continue on thriving to achieve this award?
 - Yes, I will!
9) Anyone you'd like to thank for nominating you?
 - Just my teachers.
10) Seriously, though, did you get a prize or gift card with the award?
 - Oh yeah, I got a gift card.

11) How did your parents react? 
  - They were very excited, proud of me because they new I could do it.

12) Did they congratulate you by taking you out for a nice dinner?
 - Yes, they did. They took me out to olive garden and to watch Iron Man 3.

13) How did your friends react to you being chosen as student of the month?
 - I was shocked, but then again, I thought I deserved it because of all the studying I did.

14) Do you consider yourself as being a role model?
 - Yeah, I do. I try to make sure when people look at me in a positive and not a negative way.

15) Let's be honest here, are you're going to claim bragging rights?
 - Definitely!

16) Any words of evidence to your fellow classmates?
  - Just keep up a positive attitude and anything is possible.

17) Does student of the month have any perks besides bragging rights?
 - Yes I get noticed a lot more, not to mention get away with more things than I used to.

18) Have you received prior awards?
 - Just perfect attendance.

19) Do you think it's a big deal or not?
 - Sure, it's a big deal.

20) Now, how will you really celebrate?
 - Going out with friends and having a fun time before going back to studying. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment