Friday, October 19, 2012

Greate Black and White Photographs: Part 3 (Photo 1)


 (BOY'S POV) 

I see a distance figure laying upon the forest floor as if in perfect slumber, ravens covering every inch of their disfigured body as they pecked and teared off pieces of flesh as if it were chewing gum.

I smell the strong odor of decaying carcasses coming from further within the forest, a foul stench of rotting flesh that eerily reminding me of the time I had accidentally stumbled upon an old forgotten hamburger that was wedged underneath my bed.

I hear the sound of leaves crunching beneath my feet, taking one last step before standing perfectly still as I listened carefully to the faint sound of birds cawing in the distance and wings fluttering as they took flight into the evening sky.

I taste the twinkle of sweat arising from my cheeks, the taste of salt lingering in my mouth as I nervously licked my lips.


I feel a strong lump stuck in my throat making it difficult for me to swallow, a feeling of nausea slowly start to overwhelm me as I stood there motionless like a statue in utter fear.



No comments:

Post a Comment