Friday, October 19, 2012

Great Black and White Photographs: Part 3 (Photo 2)

(BOY'S POV)

I see nothing but two slits of dim light coming from beneath this mask, just enough to give me a hope of escape, but not enough to bask in the warmth of sunlight.

I smell a foul stench of decay and death from beneath this mask, the longer I'm trapped in here the more I begin to crave the smell of fresh air.

I hear the endless maniacal laughter piercing through my ears as the elderly voice continues to grow louder and louder in volume and strength. My voice was all but foreign to me as it sounded nothing but old and creakily as if I had some kind of nasty cold... I can hear it growing weaker and weaker by the second as I tried to muster up something to say.

I taste latex on the tip of my tongue as I pressed firmly against the inside of the mask, trying to break the layer of skin in order to breath.

 I feel the heat of my breath every time I exhale from beneath this mask as if it were trying to suffocate me, it wouldn't be long before I've fallen into an endless dark slumber. I can feel the mask constricting around my throat even further as I tried to rip it off in hopes of escape...

No comments:

Post a Comment